CertainTeed Presidential Series
Your new Presidential roof is like a tanks armor for your house. Weighing in at 355 to 475 per square and with up to 130 mph wind warranty this roof LOOKS as tough as it is. Use our Presidential specialist installation team to guarantee you get the best quality on workmanship and materials. Check out the spec sheets and color options below.
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass base construction
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
- Data Sheet – Presidential Shake Series
- 3-Part Spec – Presidential Shake
- 3-Part Spec – Presidential Shake AR
- SDS – Asphalt Shingle – AR
- SDS – Asphalt Shingle – non-AR
- Miami-Dade NOA – Presidential Shake
- ICC-ES ESR-3537
- FL-5444 – Asphalt Roofing Shingles
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
- Presidential Shake Installation Instructions
- Video: Installing Presidential Shake: Application and Chimney Flashing
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Presidential Shake®. See CertainTeed’s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty that covers 100% of replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.
We know happy roofers don’t cut corners. Here are a few things that set us apart from our competitors, and make the top roof installation teams in the country want to work for us.
- Bonus for each roof with deductions for items called out on MCSR final thorough inspection.
- Health Benefit stipend for all full time teams.
- Annual bonus for best quality installation team
Our Shingle Master Elite installation teams are just that ELITE! Since we don’t pay a salesperson a commission, we are able to offer benefits and above market pay. In other words, your money is paying for a top of the line installation instead of a 2 hour long high pressure sales visit.. And you get it at a lower price than our competitors.